Happiness is getting awards..
Cntd from yesterday
Amira has given me Sisterhood of the World Bloggers award. Thanks Amira. She had also given an option to skip one question.
10 Questions from Amira
- Describe yourself in seven words…
Daughter, wife, friend, sister, blogger, DIYer, lazy
- What keeps you up at night?
I am a night owl. Just like that 😉
- Whom would you like to be?
Me minus a bit of laziness!
- Why do you choose to be that person?
I am happy being myself. I don’t wana be anybody else
- What scares you?
The fear of losing relations
- What are the best and worst things about blogging?
Best thing is networking. Worst thing is…. Is there anything bad about it? I don’t think. Its totally our wish.
- What was the last blog you looked at?
Amira’s. 😉 I was copy-pasting the rules.
- If you could change one thing about yourself what would it be?
Emmmm.. To shed a bit of laziness.. I said a bit.. Rest I will carry.. 🙂
- If I want to read only one blog post from your blog, which post should I read?
This post is something close to my heart.
- Tell us something about the person who tagged you.
I’ll act smart at this. Read about her here.
Now my nominations
The first two awards asked to nominate 11 blogs, and the last one is for 7. So I’ll nominate 11.
- What do you love most about the city you live now?
- What did you want to be when you were a child?
- Do you collect anything? If so, what?
- Which is (are) your favourite online shopping website(s)?
- How do you handle a stressful day?
- In your opinion, what is the best blog post you’ve written so far?
- Can you tell me something about your dream house? (even if you already own ur dream house)
- What is your favorite social media?
- When are you homesick?
- Three things you like about India in three words.
- What do you like more: sunshine or snow?
A word to my nominees:
If you do not participate in these types of nominations, that is perfectly fine for me 🙂 You are free to skip any questions as well.. 🙂